Last updated August 19, 2019
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Queerly Beloved Tees ("Company", "we", "us·, or "our"). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. II you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information. please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.” This information is all stored by our payment processors, Stripe and Paypal. For questions on what they do with your information, please contact them directly.
Lastly, if you make a Customer Account on our website, we collect passwords and similar security information used for account authentication and access. We refer to this information as “Credentials.”
How do we use your personal information?
We use information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Facilitate account creation and logon process for store accounts.
- Send you marketing and promotional communications, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time.
- Send administrative information to you, such as product information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Deliver targeted content and advertising to you (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Administer prize draws and competitions, when you elect to participate in competitions.
- Request Feedback on your use of our Site.
- Help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and to enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
- For other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
How do we share your personal information?
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- We may disclose your information when legally required to do so.
- We may disclose your information when we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or act against potential and actual violations of our policies, fraud, threats, or in litigation in which we are not involved.
We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Site, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Site over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Do Not Track
Rights of European Residents
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. If you wish for us to delete this information, please contact us.
For more information about our privacy policies and practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Queerly Beloved Tees
464 Common Street, #333
Belmont, MA, 02478, United States